Friday, July 27, 2007

My crochet PAVE seed beaded ring and bracelet set

This is the bracelet that matches the ring. What a pain sewing all those beads took 3 evenings to do it. I was going to count them in case someone wanted to know how many beads but not at this point. I added a button to the end instead of a bead.
This is my seed beaded ring. I have so much fun trying to do my own thing. I have added pink silver lined and red here and there to my ring. I had some pink variegated thread my sister sent to me so I worked on it last night. I do not have the right needles to put the beads on the thread nor do I have the right size thread. So I crochet the ring and just sewed the the beads by hand. Came out so pretty and looks good on my hand. At least I got more done than the book markers. I have been wanting to do more but my body just doesn't want to. I am wanting to paint paper with all different ways so hopefully I will be able to do them this weekend.


No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed